Write me Wrong  

Posted by Kamelia

I tried writing again last night, but as usual, I ended up in a dead end. I don't know whether it's just writer's block, or whether it's something more. I used to be able to write poems, and stories at the drop of a hat, but it's been different lately. I've been smothered with memories lately, wondering and playing the "what if" game in my head. It tortures you, that game. Writing has been and will always be my passion, and I feel dead when I coudln't.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, May 24, 2005 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 Malaysia License.