Very Tired...  

Posted by Kamelia



I must be out of my mind. It is almost 8 at night, and I decided to wing it, and WALK to the library. That's ok you think...but bear in mind that the library is almost 2 kilometres THATAWAY! (Pointing up the hill) Not to mention that I am carrying eight hardcover books, and another three in my hand. I was already panting before I was halfway up. But I didn't come to this decision on a whim. You see, I HAD to. My books are almost four days overdue, and over here, it's 20 cents a day, and well...you do the math. And normally I would have taken the university bus, but there are none in sight as everyone's off for prayers and plus, it's convocation week, so no bus could go through there. So there I was, walking up the damn hill, sweating buckets mind you, when mercifully, a taxi pulled up. Thank you my guardian angel!Well, that's about the most exciting thing I've done all day. Had an exam in the morning. It was ok, but I screwed up the essay part...well, who doesn't? Got three assignments...no four to do before monday next week, yet here I am still finding time to update my blog. How very responsible of me :P
All in all, it's been a very tiring week for me. And it's only going to get worse over the weekend as I have to go to marching practice, and stay up most of the time, catching up on my assignments. Cheers!

This entry was posted on Friday, September 16, 2005 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

Anonymous  

TV Networks Tout Shows On Blogs
But in recent months, TV executives have increasingly started to advertise online--specifically on blogs, where inventory is cheap and where TV show promoters can target their ads to the groups believed most ...
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a birthday gift for dad site. It pretty much covers birthday gift for dad related information.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 Malaysia License.