Night out with the Boys  

Posted by Kamelia


Hallaj and Baby came to pick me up one night, and we went for 'Yam Cha'. Nothing much. Just great to be in their company, and not mope around at kolej. The past catches up with me though.



What else they did? Drank lots of tea, and smoked, while watching Liverpool and Everton on Astro. Call me a katak bawah tempurung if you will, but I've never been to a local stall before, and watched football. Or in this case, watching people watching football. It was a riot! Though nothing compared to other more intense games. World Cup coming soon...better get my facts about football right if I don't want to look like an outcast!

So far, the only international game I've enjoyed was the World Rugby competition. All Blacks and England in the finals was really exciting. But I guess that's old news.

Hehe...and my baby's glasses look cool je tiba-tiba.

Wish I could have nights like those a lot more often.

This entry was posted on Thursday, March 30, 2006 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 Malaysia License.