Black Black Heart  

Posted by Kamelia

I'm alone at the faculty on a Sunday. Who would have thought that my social life could spiral down so radically with 3 years in the making. Friends scattered far and wide across the world. Smita is not speaking to me, and is in America, Hazrina is in Ireland, and Kasthuri, the only one I have is in Cyberjaya, but I hardly see her anymore. Miss them like anything, but people change, things change. Just like what Laj made me see today. It's sickening, and downright depressing. But there's nothing you can do about it.

People think I like being a "loner". That I "love" sticking out like a sore thumb. That I love to do all the extra stuff to gain "attention". But I guess they'll never really know the real me, nor would they ever care to know. Do I have to conform? Do I have to be like everyone else, devoid of Me?

Time stretches for an eternity when I am alone. The hours are like days, and the minutes are like hours. Baby is hurt and broken, and I can't find a way to see him. Would anyone including Baby know how much I want to see him? How worried I am, imagining him like that. The nice sunglasses I took a picture of is broken and mangled somewhere. Like the spirit within me.


Currently listening to David Usher's "Black, Black Heart":

This entry was posted on Sunday, April 02, 2006 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 Malaysia License.