Calling all TV presenters!  

Posted by Kamelia

Auditions for Media Prima's TV presenter was held at our faculty today. Almost everywhere I went, people asked "So, you're trying out?" Always the same answer, "Tentu Tidak!"

It's a tempting thought, juicy even. But I know myself. I'd choke probably. Or maybe not. I guess I'll never know. But at this very moment, it's just not a passion that I'd choose to pursue. Good luck to those who tried out though.

Karam Singh Walia was at the cafe, presumably conducting the interviews himself. And no, he doesn't carry a gun with him. Unless today's an exception. Pimpled teenagers is not a threat. Right?


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wonder whether he liked the limau ais?

This entry was posted on Tuesday, August 15, 2006 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 Malaysia License.