Shoes  

Posted by Kamelia

I tread on the potholed roads that lead to my place of learning.
It has worn out many pairs of shoes...
The strappy ones to go with my new baju kurung on my first day.
The cushiony ones that I have taken off while rain beat down on my back and hers.
The expensive sensible ones that made me feel out of place and un-belonged.
The cheap tacky ones which I got out from the discount bin, after I received my student loan.
The flat flip flops that I gotten used to wearing only after seeing others wearing them.
Shoes that have come and gone.
Yet still pile on top of one another,
near the front door,
which leads to the mornings that I can't take back.


Kamelia reminiscing the many shoes she's had through out her years in university.

This entry was posted on Monday, November 19, 2007 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 Malaysia License.