An overdue update  

Posted by Kamelia

My first two toes on my left foot has lost all feeling.

It's numb.

It's gone for two weeks on power mode, and when the event finally ended, they both gave up and went on vacation.

That's what I think anyway.

So, I've been in Melaka for 12 days, and in bed for the most time until today. Why I was in Melaka? It was because of this.

And our client was:

Photo courtesy of Nazry

Hectic, I tell you...but fun as well. Learned a lot about people and freeloaders.

In other events, I am officially moving out from the apartment end of this month. Going back to home, sweet home.

More pictures of the event later.

This entry was posted on Monday, May 05, 2008 and is filed under , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 Malaysia License.