Bored of the internet yet?  

Posted by Kamelia

So...how have you been? *bashing eyelids*

Bored of the internet already? No new friends requests on Facebook? No new emails except for spam, and Perezhilton hasn't been updated yet? *gasp!*

Let me take a moment here then to gush over the season finale of How I Met Your Mother. Barney is definitely in love with Robyn! Which is great news! I don't think Ted is going to settle for Stella yet. Partly because I think, if he does, it'll be the end of the show. And it is only now that the show is beginning to peak.

I know you're bored, so you won't go wrong if you check out these videos!




Barney loves Robyn



"How I Met Your Mother" promo

This entry was posted on Tuesday, June 10, 2008 and is filed under , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 Malaysia License.