Wish for Anything, get Whatever!  

Posted by Kamelia

I found this advertisement to be simply hilarious. It's a new beverage, with a radical approach to marketing and branding. Their carbonated drink is called "Anything" and their tea-based beverages are called "Whatever". The first thing I wondered about when I heard about the brand, was how are you supposed to ask for the drink when you are in the store. The advertisement pretty much answered it! But really, the brand highlights the apathy of consumers with regards to beverages now. I don't remember the countless times I have told someone to just get me "Anything!" to drink when we make a pitstop. 

Check out their teaser website here. Hilarious!

This entry was posted on Tuesday, August 19, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 Malaysia License.