Introducing my new blog  

Posted by Kamelia

Hello dear friends and readers, 

It didn't take too long, and I have already found a new home for my blog. Come and meet

www.myunscriptedlife.net



It's a lot cleaner and simpler. Pretty much like me. I can pretend to be cool and hip all I want, but in the end, I am not all those things. :P (I'm a nerd at heart, I'll admit it)

It's got much more functions then blogspot too, which is a great plus. 

I've also decided not to include any advertisements. I guess the whole nuffnang thing has been a phase. I'll never get enough traffic to make any money out of it, nor do I want to. 

So I guess this will be the end of essenceofkamelia.blogspot.com. Who knows, maybe I will use it again someday for something else. 

I've been busy with work, but  current events have made me think seriously about getting internet at home. But since we don't have a landline, and the developer is not planning to install it anytime soon, I have to find alternative ways. 

Anyway, do drop by, and let me know what you think about the new blog. I'll try to move things around accordingly. 

Friends on my blogroll, do update your links accordingly, and thank you so much for being my loyal readers since I've started writing this humble online diary of mine. 

This entry was posted on Friday, September 12, 2008 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 Malaysia License.