Dreaming of you  

Posted by Kamelia

I had a strange dream last night, and I woke up with my heart thudding, and my forehead sweating. I walked to the bathroom in a dazed state, and even while I was brushing my teeth and putting on my clothes, I had an unexplained feeling of profound sadness. My dream shook my so much, that it took me some convincing to truly believe that it was just a dream. What was my dream all about?

I was at home, and I distinctly remember having my mom at home with me. I heard a car outside and went out to investigate. I realized that it was my best friend Kasthuri with her mom. I coudln't see her face properly until she came out of the car and looked at me directly. She had been crying, and that in itself is very strange. I asked what was wrong, and she told me that some of our friends was in a car crash. All of them died. There were seven of them in the same car, I remember that. I don't remember who all of them were except for three of them.

It's strange how a dream could seem so real and vivid sometimes, and yet watery and unclear at other times. I wonder why it happens? Just to make sure, I messaged my friend to make sure she's alright.

This entry was posted on Saturday, September 17, 2005 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 Malaysia License.