Flow of mind..  

Posted by Kamelia

What to write, what to write
Why can't I get anything right
Why can't I see the light?
A sudden burst of thought
Everything's either too short
Or a little too bored
'ed' because it's past tense
because I have no sense
Or maybe because I am just nonsense
Why can't I see?
Be whatever it is I want to be
Be careless, and be free
Seek what I want
Being able to say "shan't!"
Scream my lungs out,
And not worry what it's all about
Why do people hate
Or is it just fate?
Or it's all fake
Maybe they are like me
Wanting to be
more than they can be
Wanting more out of life
more than the blunt end of the knife

This entry was posted on Friday, September 16, 2005 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 Malaysia License.