I Want...  

Posted by Kamelia

I want...

an MP3 player : to while away the times when I wait for the bus. Sometimes it's prompt, mostly it's late.

new pillows for a new room : So that I could cuddle in bed longer to the sounds of birds by the lake and smells of something baking in the kitchen.

shuttlecock : to play badminton in the evenings. Work on my serve.

The things we want aren't really what we want. It's the outcome from buying it. The end justifies the means. Suddenly a communist saying makes sense in the capitalistic world.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, January 24, 2007 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 Malaysia License.