An update  

Posted by Kamelia

It's Kenduri season, all over Malaysia. Be it the birth of a new child, a wedding, or anniversaries, come the school holidays in Malaysia, suddenly the canopies come up, and every one is in full swing of celebration.

Selamat Pengantin Baru to those who just got married. Here's a prayer for a long life filled with happiness.

If you are wondering where I have been, well...I've been busy with moving back to my home in Mantin and preparing myself for my new job next week.

*gasp*! I am a working woman now! How very ironic.

'So, where DID I end up working anyway?' You might be wondering.

Come 3rd of June, I shall be a PR Executive at a well established private college in Cheras. It's near home, and I'll be able to do lots of interesting stuff. For one thing, I would be able to write. That's something I would not have been able to do if I pursued client servicing in the advertising industry.

I consider myself lucky to be able to get this job. Maybe I am blessed.

Till next time folks.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, May 27, 2008 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

Congrats on the new job
I myself looking along the lines of marketing

soo hook me up yeaa hahah

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 Malaysia License.