Paint Balls and Press Releases  

Posted by Kamelia

Photobucket


Paint Balls! The highlight of the Digi Fiesta here on campus. Took a whole lot of photos, but no good lah blogging about work right? But this was such a nice shot, I wanted to post it. Saw two old friends today. Pueh pueh, my classmate in Convent, and that guy...er what's his name ah? Sigh...u know that guy. Who was always hitting on my sister? Sheesh...I'm bad with names. 
Anyway...one of my articles made it to Malaysian Today. Not one of my best...but will improve as I get the mechanics of a press release right. 

This entry was posted on Friday, July 11, 2008 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 Malaysia License.