Advertising vs. Public Relations  

Posted by Kamelia

I earned a degree in Advertising, yet I am in the Public Relations business. In university, my classmates would say that is tantamount to betrayal. Although part of me still believe in Advertising, and am still captivated by the idea of a one liner versus an article filled with persuasion, I admit that the future lies in a marrying of the two concepts, instead of firmly being in the business of on team and not the other.

Integrated Marketing Communication (IMC) is the way to go these days. Incidentally, I found an interesting website called Ads of the World. It's great if you wanna browse through and get the creative juices flowing.

Here's an interesting ad I found.



http://adsoftheworld.com

This entry was posted on Sunday, September 06, 2009 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 Malaysia License.