On Vacation  

Posted by Kamelia

Hey guys, just letting you know that I am on a break from work. I will be leaving for Singapore on Friday, and coming back on the 28th of December. What will I be doing? a whole lot of NOTHING. Yup, this holidays, I am quite determined to relax as much as possible, and stretch me legs, and do whatever it is my heart tells me to do, instead of listening to my head. The best kind of vacation there is.

edit - Just as Baby has kindly reminded me, this will also be my last vacation as a single woman. After this, all of my vacations shall henceforth have him monkeying around, annoying me. :)

This entry was posted on Tuesday, December 15, 2009 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 Malaysia License.