Him...  

Posted by Kamelia

He told me to write about him.
"It's the only way I can know what is in your heart, mind and soul" And so I do....


I can tell by the expression on their faces, what they are thinking, Shock? Disbelief? Amusement? I look back at him, and all I can see is gentlest eyes that I've seen. Never judging, but knowing. I see the lips that break out into a smile so easily.


He is the puzzle that you can never figure out, and yet he's the most uncomplicated person you have ever met. The kind of person that will you can't help but trust, and yet you'd think twice before crossing his path. I can imagine him blushing as he read these words, yet he'll scoff and laugh at my sentimentality.


And so I hold on to him...


This entry was posted on Friday, March 17, 2006 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 Malaysia License.