A little more action please  

Posted by Kamelia

"A little less conversation, a little more action please"
- some song I've heard

People talk...they talk all the time. Meaningless words flying about me, hitting me in the face, tapping me from behind, giving me empty promises. Words like "I'll get this done soon" and "I promise". Emptty words that give you hope, but just leave you high and dry.


You just want to dismiss all of them. For once, you are craving for action. For that person to actually put their words into action. For things to get done the way you want them to. A little less conversation please....yeah, that feels good.

This entry was posted on Thursday, March 09, 2006 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 Malaysia License.