Painkillers  

Posted by Kamelia

Two pills of Voltrean couldn't get rid of the pain, so I decided to tough it out and just go out anyway.

My entire body aches already.

Touche to those who are happy with their results. Hopefully that includes me.

Let's hope for a better semester next year, one that is filled with more happiness than unnecessary drama.

To my christian friends, a Happy Christmas in advance, in case I cannot make it to the computer before then.

And Happy Belated 21st Birthday dearest Umita...sorry I didn't get you anything when I came to the party. Took lots of pictures though. I'll post them up real soon.

Take care everyone, and as the New year comes around, remember with as much sobriety as possible the previous embarassments you've had in the last new year party.

Yay! Let's party amid painkillers.

This entry was posted on Friday, December 22, 2006 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 Malaysia License.