Ode to my contact lenses.  

Posted by Kamelia


It's a beautiful world out there...
If only I could see,
Without the blurriness that be,
That has haunted me since.
A Silicone goddess visits me.
They are clear and curved,
much like the ones that adorn
buxom women,
but gives clarity instead
of the obscurity of ample bosoms.
It arches around my eye sockets.
Locking it in a prison
That threatens to hurt and maim it.
A cruel joke
That's what it is.
Blood for definition.
Tears in exchange for a face
that is unhampered by metal, plastic and glass.
The price of beauty
is paid in blood and tears.


p/s- eye infection is not going away.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, September 26, 2007 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 Malaysia License.