What have I been up to?  

Posted by Kamelia

So...it has been some time since I last blogged. Missed me? Well...maybe Baby, who have had less reading material online since I have gone back to my kampung, and have basically been cut off from the outside world.

So...Deepavali have come and gone pretty quickly. I managed to make it just in time to Kasthuri's. I actually rushed to her house on the same day I handed in my academic writing project. Phew...glad that's over. The digital camera is having it's problems, so I've had to rely on the camera on my handphone. And although it is a wonderful handphone for mp3 and other stuff, it doesn't take the best photos. Especially not at night. But I made do.

Kas and me. I'm all round from the second helpings of mutton curry.

Weeee....my academic writing!

Teddy cozies up to mama's brand new pillows.

Kak G has had the habit of bringing her pet tortoises to our home so that they can run around. So cute!

So...another post in pictures.

Try not to miss me too much. Tee hee hee.

This entry was posted on Sunday, November 18, 2007 and is filed under , , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

hmm..

nice kas..

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 Malaysia License.