Cavewoman days  

Posted by Kamelia

I used a floppy disk for the first time yesterday in like almost 4 years! It is so weird, cause it was super slow. And after I was done with it, it took me awhile to figure out that I don't have to "virtually unplug" the thing like you have to with a pendrive or removable disk. All you are supposed to do is to press the eject button.

Remember those things that you used to use, but never really see them around anymore? Guys, if you grew up in the 90s, you know what I am talking about.

Rollerball Mouse
Mouse Pads
The Frogger Game
Home Telephones!
VCDs
Windows 95
Dot matrix printer
External Zip Drive
Pen Eraser!

Haha...wat else? Add to the list people!

Why caveWOMAN? Cause I can be really politically correct something. Heh..

This entry was posted on Friday, June 13, 2008 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 Malaysia License.