If your intentions are pure...  

Posted by Kamelia

I came across this book, at a second hand bookshop. And among all the books that I could have picked up randomly, if was this book called God-Shaped Hole.
The God-Shaped hole is in all of us. We fill it up with things that may or may not hurt us. Some do drugs to fill it up, some drink their cares away, and some destroy themselves with unsaid words.
I saw a relationship crumble today, how it disintegrated before my very eyes. Terrible words were said, but the ones that needed to be said were not. Why do people do the things that they hate? Hurt the ones that they love, bringing out the worse in them. I wonder what fills up their emptiness...the one that's so vast it consumes them.
Maybe somehow, somewhere down the road, things might change, and that empty place within them ceases to hurt.
Maybe one day, the stars in the night sky would show again
I opened the first page, and in it, a song...
If your intentions are pure,
I am seeking for a friend
Until the end of time...

This entry was posted on Tuesday, February 28, 2006 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

2 comments

I FUCKIN LOVE JACOB GRACE.
I OBSESSED ABOUT JACOB GRACE.
I CRIED FOR JACOB GRACE.

AMAZING GRACE.

i wish there's someone, somewhere, who is like Jacob Grace. then the world would be a better place.

don't you wish so, Cammy..?

yeah, i do. The world would be a much better place for us dreamers and poets. bet you wanna be trixie huh?

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 Malaysia License.