A Sugary Follow-up...  

Posted by Kamelia

Needless to say, I have failed in my quest for a sugar-free diet. I am weak, and easily swayed. How can you stay on a sugar-free diet when people are calling you every week and asking you to get them little tid-bits as soon as they know my office is right next door to The Curve. Haven of all pastries and sweet things.

Who were those irresponsible people, kacau-ing me when they both KNOW that I am on a diet. Who else but Baby and Syeela.

Baby wanted his 1 dozen of Big Apple doughnuts. Syeela wanted her Cupcake Chic. And then Puteri messaged me, and wanted some too.

Who needs enemies when you've got best friends, I tell you.

Of course, I couldn't resist but to get a couple of them cupcakes myself.

After that, it all went downhill...

Sigh...I'll try again this week. Wish me luck!

This entry was posted on Sunday, March 23, 2008 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 Malaysia License.